Monday, December 5, 2022

Introducing the Conservation Newsletter of Jericho, Vermont

Introducing a new construct of the Jericho Community blog. Please join me in welcoming the new Conservation Newsletter (and commentary), penned by Bernie. 

Here I wish to help make Conservation more of a monthly if not weekly discussion, be a greater part of the community vocabulary, and a stronger fabric of the public at large within Jericho. There's gold in them their hills, I want to help the Jericho community mine it. 

I think people in Jericho care about conservation - the recent fundraising for conservation easements seems to attest to that. I think the caring can be developed to be more nuanced, and frequently expressed as opposed to an occasional splash in the pool. 

Will you join me in a deeper dive with conversations about conservation, including related topics like housing, landscaping, nature, and more?

CREDIT: The description of the JCC and the NRO definition is from the JCC website.

No comments:

Post a Comment