Sunday, April 14, 2019

Signs of Spring in Jericho, VT













"Spring Chickens"
 at Jericho Settlers Farm





 Mobbs Farm Trails

                                               

Good-bye winter
Hello spring
crocuses breaking through the snow and ice
short pants released from their winter hideaways
creemees and slushes - a kind of cold we can now enjoy
a little more sunshine
a lot more time outdoors
seventy degrees yesterday
forty degrees today
come on spring
burst open,
light our fires

warm our souls and toes.

                                                          ~Bernie



Cleaning bluebird boxes at Mobbs












Spring and romance
are in the air!





Remember Green Up Day is the first Saturday in May. May 4th this year. 


Comments: 

I know, I know, spring is trying to come in but I long for green grass. I just returned form the South where everything is in full, gorgeous bloom - azaleas, dogwood, and so on.  JB

Ah, but the baby is so adorable when first born, so fragile, fresh, new, and full of promise! ~Bernie

Bernie I have TWO yellow daffodils today so I am all set for whatever comes next. When I see them I smile.  E.A.




No comments:

Post a Comment