Sunday, December 2, 2018

Jericho VT Santa Photos



Jericho Town Library Holiday Open House Tree Lighting and visit from Santa - Photos of the Dec 2, 2018 event.




















































Mailing my letter to Santa. 



Sleigh Bells are ringing, are you listening...



Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Jericho Center (Green) Lane.




One, two, three, the tree is lit!




Come on up. 
  What is your name? 
    And what do you want for Christmas?



Books, you want books for Christmas. Gee golly gosh, that is great. Santa has lots of great books.



A doll? Well I know about dolls, I'll see what I can do. Have a candy cane and Merry Christmas.



A pony?  A real pony? Well, I don't know about that but we'll talk to mom and dad and see what we can do. 



You want a tractor for Christmas. Well see the guy that drove me in - he might sell you a Kubota! But I'll see what I can do. 


Now, what do you two want for Christmas?



A hug, well come on up, and give Santa a hug. Merry Christmas. 












Give me a high five Santa.

Ah, shucks Santa, I just want everyone to have a Merry Christmas, and warm hugs all around. OK, maybe a few toys also!


You gave me a doll last Christmas. Can I get some new clothes for her, Santa?



Santa is good to all the little boys and girls - even the big ones!



Happy Holidays, 
Peace
Joy
Happiness
Warm Hugs all around
Jericho Center Community
~Bernie
Also, click the link to view 2017 Christmas Tree Lighting photos



No comments:

Post a Comment